Top Five Apps for Scrapbookers:
- ScrapStash is an app for recording what supplies you have or what supplies you might want. This app is great for keeping track of all those scrapbooking supplies that you have. The best part is that you can keep track of all your supplies just by scanning the barcode. You will never buy a duplicate item again with this app. This app is currently only available for iPhone users.
- Shutterfly is an app that gives you the ability to upload your photos directly from your phone to your Shutterfly account. The app was just recently updated so now you can purchase products directly from your phone and Shutterfly has provided us scrapbookers the ability to print 4×4 prints now! This app is currently only available for iPhone users.
- Michaels, Joann and Hobby Lobby all these apps are so that you can use coupons to get your scrapbooking shopping done. Coupons are great especially the 50% off ones! The apps have some things that are different from each other but the main reason for them is so that you can access all the coupons that the big retailers have to offer when you are in the store! These apps are available on iPhone and Android.
- Diptic is a great little app that gives you the ability to create photo collages straight from your phone and it has tons of options to create different collages and add text to your photos, available on iPhone and Android
- YouTube ever since Apple has updated to a new operating system YouTube now has to be downloaded on to your phone as an app. YouTube is great when you are looking for videos on how to create a new scrapbooking embellishment or you just need some scrapbooking inspiration from one of the great scrapbookers out there! YouTube is available for iPhone and Android.
All these apps are great for making your scrapbooking life just a little easier. ScrapStash is great for not buying items that you already have and for creating wish lists for items that you might want. Shutterfly is great for uploading your photos and getting them off of your phone and into a scrapbook and the new ability to print 4×4 photos is wonderful. Michaels, Joann and Hobby Lobby are good for getting those coupons and for checking to see when the 50% off coupon is available for use. You will never pay full price for a big ticket scrapbooking item if you use these coupons! Diptic creates great photo collages and is user friendly. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to use Diptic. Once you create a photo collage you can upload it to Shutterfly and get it printed for your scrapbook! YouTube is just a must have if you want to learn a certain technique or if you are looking for some scrapbooking inspiration.
Source by Elizabeth Soler